Monday, July 13, 2009

a late tribute to all the father

A TRIBUTE TO DADDY
Text by: CHIQUI

I had always thought Daddy would live forever
He had always been there for me
In all the special moments in my life
He was my hero, strong as can be!

He was a quiet kind of strength
Matched with his quiet kind of love
A father’s great love for his children
A replica of God’s love from above.

He was a love rearely expressed
But shown and felt for sure
He was my life’s support
With him I always felt secure

A disciplinarian that what he was
His goal- raise his children in the right way
And give to the world sons and daughters
Who love and honor God in all they do or say

He instilled in his children
The value of education
And his sacrifices were rewarded
For he was able to fulfill his mission

A simple man who lived in a simple life
That’s what he is
He took care of everything
His sweet smile we surely would miss

I am blessed to be my father’s child
He and his principles live in me
His life was his gift to us-his family.
His love was his legacy…

We love you, Daddy
Thank you for everything!

1 comment: